As we slowly begin to open up for play, we will be implementing some new rules and will be taking precautions to keep all our visitors and staff safe. So, what can you expect when you come to play with us?
Until further announcements, we will offer two, 2-hour sessions:
- Mornings 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Afternoons 1:00PM – 3:00PM
- (closed from 12-1 for cleaning and sanitation of all high touch areas and replacement of all toys).
Reservations and Reduced Capacity
All spots reserved for 1 child and 1 adult. Reservations made by phoning 724-942-3022 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pre-pay by phone for no contact transactions. Reservations made without payment held for 15 minutes. Thereafter, open to walk-ins until limited capacity reached. (No refunds available on prepaid reservation, but the reservation can be transferred to a friend.) (Capacity status updated on Facebook).
$12.00 per spot (includes 1 child and 1 adult.) Note: If you are bringing a second adult, you will need to book another spot due to our limited capacity.
You may book an entire Morning or Afternoon session for private play with family or friends. Private Playdates are limited to 12 children and up to one adult per child. Cost: $150/private playdate, to be booked and paid at time of reservation by one individual in the group. Sharing the cost? Just divide up and Venmo amongst your group.
Entrance and Rules
- Thermal temperatures will be taken upon entering for each guest. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be asked to return another date. Masks are discretionary.
- Signed WAIVER FORM with self-screning review must be signed for each guest. Download a form here.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the play area and throughout play time as necessary.
- No food or drink in our play area (exceptions made for water or formula).
- No running or rough play permitted. No climbing and children must go feet first down slide.
- Parents are asked to supervise their children so to enable our staff to keep socially distant.
Note: These rules are subject to change, please watch our Facebook posts for reservation status and current updates.