Reservations and Participation Waiver
Towne Center Play Hours
Monday — Friday:
We are offering two-hour play sessions, as well as a limited number of all day play passes, and private sessions.
Open Play Sessions are:
9:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
All-Day Play Session – 9:30 am – 3:30 pm (come at any time during those hours.)
Private Play may also available by reservation. Please contact us to discuss the possibility. 724-942-3022
Weekend open play: Hours vary and are dependent upon private party bookings and/or special events. For up-to-date information on weekend open play hours, please check Lilliput Towne Center’s Facebook page, Instagram account or call 724-942-3022
$14 for each child. (walkers and up.) Includes one free Adult
$10 for each sibling of a paying child
$8 for additional adults
All Day Play*
$25 for each child (walkers and up). Includes one free Adult
$15 for each sibling of a paying child
$12 for additional adults
Weekends and Holidays (2-hour Sessions)*
$18 for each child (walkers and up.) Includes one free Adult.
$12 for each sibling of a paying child
$8 for additional adults.
* Babies and crawlers are admitted Free with paid sibling.
Weekdays – $80- (1 hour. Groups of up to a total of 8 people (includes adults and children.)) Additional guests $15 each.
Weekends – $175 (1.5 hours. Groups of up to 12 people. (includes adults and children.)) Additional guests $15 each.)
Note: No outside food, beverages or decorations are permitted during private play. Private play sessions are intended for play only and are not to be used as a party venue.
About Your Visit
We offer a number of snacks and drinks for your enjoyment in our Towne Center. Other outside food is not permitted. We ask that all food and drink remain in the dining area. Free WiFi is also available.
We are working hard to keep your visit safe and enjoyable. Thus, we must insist that you respect our illness policy. If you or your child is sick, please plan your visit for a time when you are feeling better.
Gifts of Play
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give the gift of fun, creativity and play with a Key to our Village – play pass.
Keys are made of wood, so they are perfect for gift presentation, and they are priced per admission. They can be picked up at our store or mailed for $4.50. If you need a gift in a special amount, please contact staff who will be happy to assist. Call us at 724-942-3022.
Do you have a key that you want to use for play? Please reserve your spot online or present your key when visiting.
At Lilliput Towne Center your children can:
- Load their baskets with groceries and pay for their purchases at the Neighborhood Market.
- Visit the Animal Hospital, donning a lab coat as they try to diagnose why their little furry friend just isn’t feeling so well today.
- Turn on the emergency light at the Fire Station and reel out the fire house to call all Firefighters to action.
- Create a yummy pizza or serve up a fresh pastry at our Bistro.
- Visit Mr. Phil M. Up’s Gas Station for repairs when their delivery truck is making a “funny “ noise.
- Use your imagination to create your own designs in our Art Gallery.
- Make an appointment at Anita Makeover’s Beauty Salon to primp in front of the mirrors with pretend cosmetics and dress-up clothes.
Policies and Procedures:
Our mission is to provide a safe, clean and fun environment for children. In that effort, guardians and children must comply with the following guidelines and procedures while enjoying the Towne Center.
A guardian’s signature at sign-in acknowledges their understanding and acceptance of these terms.
- Children must wear appropriate shoes at all times.
- Mouthed toys must be placed in the dirty toy bin.
- Running throwing objects and rough play are not permitted. Please respect equipment, toys and others. Children who disrespect others or damage surroundings or toys may be asked to leave with their caregiver.
- Food and drink purchased on site must remain in the dining area. No outside food is permitted.
- Toys should remain off the slide. And children are to use the slide in the proper direction and refrain from climbing up the exit.
- Caregivers are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
- Lilliput Play Homes will not be responsible for injuries resulting from unsafe play or inappropriate use of equipment.
- No individual parties are permitted during Play Time hours- this includes presents, cakes, or other items associated with parties.
- Parties are reserved for designated party times only.
Special Notice and Warning to Parents and Guardians of Guests under Age 3
There are toys located within the play village which contain small parts and thereby constitute a
choking hazard for children under age 3.
Parents and Guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children.