$8 for each sibling of a paying child
About Your Visit
All admissions are good for an all-day pass during normal operating hours. You are free to leave and come back, and you may bring in a lunch or snack (no nut products, please!)
Gifts of Play
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of fun, creativity and play with a Key to our Village – play pass.
Keys are made of wood, so they are perfect for gift presentation, and they are priced per admission. They can be picked up at our store or mailed for a small additional fee. If you need a gift in a special amount, please contact staff who will be happy to assist. Call us at 724-942-3022.
At Lilliput Towne Center your children can:
- Load their baskets with groceries and pay for their purchases at the Neighborhood Market.
- Visit the Animal Hospital, donning a lab coat as they try to diagnose why their little furry friend just isn’t feeling so well today.
- Clang the bell at the Fire Station and reel out the fire house to call all Firefighters to action.
- Create a yummy pizza or a cup of fresh coffee at our Bistro.
- Visit Mr. Phil M. Up’s Gas Station for repairs when their delivery truck is making a “funny “ noise.
- Use your imagination to create your own designs in our Art Gallery.
- Make an appointment at Anita Makeover’s Beauty Salon to primp in front of the mirrors with pretend cosmetics and dress-up clothes.
Behind our village is a dining area for families to enjoy a snack or lunch. We do offer some snacks and drinks for purchase, but you are permitted to bring you own outside food with you. We only ask that all food and drink remain in the dining area. There is a small kitchen area which has a refrigerator and microwave available for your use. Free WiFi is also available.
Policies and Procedures:
Our mission is to provide a safe, clean and fun environment for children. In that effort, guardians and children must comply with the following guidelines and procedures while enjoying the Towne Center.
A guardian’s signature at sign-in acknowledges their understanding and acceptance of these terms.
- Children must wear appropriate shoes at all times.
- Mouthed toys must be placed in the dirty toy bin.
- Running throwing objects and rough play are not permitted. Please respect equipment, toys and others. Children who disrespect others or damage surroundings or toys may be asked to leave with their caregiver.
- Food and drink must remain in the dining area.
- Toys should remain off the slide.
- Caregivers are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
- Lilliput Play Homes will not be responsible for injuries resulting from unsafe play or inappropriate use of equipment.
- No individual parties are permitted during Play Time hours- this includes presents, cakes, or other items associated with parties.
- Parties are reserved for designated party times only.
Special Notice and Warning to Parents and Guardians of Guests under Age 3
There are toys located within the play village which contain small parts and thereby constitute a
choking hazard for children under age 3.
Parents and Guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children.